• SEPICALM VG® (Sodium Palmitoyl Proline and Water Lily (Nymphea Alba) Flower Extract)- plays an important role in reducing irritation on the skin and helps to brighten your skin. Sepicalm VG® is extract of Water Lily, known as symbol of freshness, purity, beauty, calmness & coolness. Sepicalm VG® specifically inhibits the mediators which are produced during inflammation and effectively protects DNA against damage induced by UVA stress. It significantly reduces “Stress-induced pigmentation”, that gives Lightening Effect on your skin.
• AQUAXYL® (Xylituylpolyglucoside, Xylytol) - maintain skin’s moisture, with its moisturizing & restructuring technology. Aquaxyl® is a sugar derivative with Hydraconcept, which is a combination of Optimization of Water Reserves, Decrease of Water Loss and Visual Improvement of Skin Surface. Therefore, the overall process of Hydraconcept gives the maximum effects of moisturizing on the skin. By applying Gwendolyn Face Hydrating Gel at an early stage, will help to slow down the aging process of your skin.
• Melon Extract - moisturizes your skin by increasing water content in the skin, it also contains vitamin and mineral to revitalize your skin.
Water, Alcohol, Xylitylglucosides, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Water Lily (Nymphea Alba) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, 2-Methylpropan-2-ol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Cucumis Melo Fruit Extract, Isobutylparaben, Allantoin, CI 19140, CI 42051.
To experience more of the refreshing melon fragrance, try other Gwendolyn products in ‘Mandy Melon’ range.
After cleansing your skin, apply gently & evenly on the face.
• Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
• Store away from sunlight.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help.